IsabelleCromwell

The Goodness of books!

Hey I'm Isabelle! I'm a Potterhead, Whovian, Wholock and of course Bookworm.

I'm also Australian :)

POTTERWHOLOCKIAN!

Here's my twitter: https://twitter.com/Zohal99

And my Tumblr: www.queenof-fandoms.tumblr.com/

And my Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/ClaraBoss...

Every Day
David Levithan
Progress: 45/332 pages
Killing Sarai
J.A. Redmerski
Progress: 15 %
Losing Lila
Sarah Alderson
With All My Soul - Rachel Vincent Oh.My.Gosh. How do I even begin to describe such a masterpiece? I just .. I cannot fathom any words that properly express my thoughts on this book.

Things I can gather at the moment as I am in a Mourning Period for this series.
KAYLEE CAVANAUGH IS THE MOST BAD-ASS FEMININE PROTAGONIST I HAVE EVER READ ABOUT!!!!!! I always thought she was weak and I sometimes viewed her as useless ... but man this book. This. Book. It's slapped me in the face and brought me to reality. I have realised that Kaylee is the most bad-ass, loyal, determined kick-butt character ever. She is incredibly brave and does not fail to love.

Kaylee and Tod's relationship. COULD I BE IN ANY MORE TEARS?! I DON'T THINK SO! It's just .. their love for each other ... The fact that they are soul-mates. That they each hold a part of the others soul. It's just so touching!

Rachel Vincent's description of Hell. Oh. My. Gosh. I may have been afraid of hell before but now I am freaking terrified!!!! O_O When it was describing Kaylee's experience in hell and it was showing her the memories of her friends I just lost it. I LITERALLY LOST IT!!!!! I mean it showed Nash dead. Sabine behind bars and Emma mentally imprisoned. HOW MUCH MORE CAN I TAKE?!

And can I just say that Kaylee is one smart character. Always planned in advance. Which is why this book was flippin fantastic because it ended REALLY REALLY WELL!!!! What more could I have wanted out of a book?

I got anger, crying, mourning, love and happiness all out of one book!
Job well done, Rachel! Job Well done!