IsabelleCromwell

The Goodness of books!

Hey I'm Isabelle! I'm a Potterhead, Whovian, Wholock and of course Bookworm.

I'm also Australian :)

POTTERWHOLOCKIAN!

Here's my twitter: https://twitter.com/Zohal99

And my Tumblr: www.queenof-fandoms.tumblr.com/

And my Wattpad: http://www.wattpad.com/user/ClaraBoss...

Every Day
David Levithan
Progress: 45/332 pages
Killing Sarai
J.A. Redmerski
Progress: 15 %
Losing Lila
Sarah Alderson
The Midnight Heir - Cassandra Clare, Sarah Rees Brennan Let me tell you! I have never laughed as much as I did whilst reading this short story/ novella. This is my favourite in the chronicles so far.

Let me give you an example:
So James Herondale was drunk and Magnus was explaining the whole situation to Will (Yes, I know Will is in this book as a father figure) Anyways one part he explained just made me burst into laughter.

Then I lost him for a brief period of time, and by the time I caught up with him, he had wandered into Hyde Park, waded into the Serpetine, spread his arms wide, and was shouting, 'Ducks, embrace me as your king!”

This novella has given us a bit of insight into the TLH trilogy/series that Cassandra Clare is soon to write. We get to see Tessa and Will in this story as a father and mother figure. I absolutely adored that. And we got to see Brother Zachariah (a.k.a Jem) as well.

The whole story itself is beautiful and James ... man James is such a character. He's so similar to his mother and father yet so different at the same time. He's even inherited some magic from Tessa.

I also realised that if James is in TLH then we will get some Will and Tessa in the book hopefully. *fingers crossed*

Overall ... Beautiful!